Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Astral Projection

So during my last post, I think I very briefly mentioned my new job. So i'm a little more settled in now and have been doing a variety of marketing related work which I'm sure I'll detail a little later on. Right now we're trying something new on a somewhat experimental basis. We're selling online tickets to Astral Projection live in Bangalore. From one point of view its great because it can often really be a nuisance to go pick up tickets manually and in this case u just have to type in www.hungrybangalore.com so its totally hassle free! Let's see what kind of response we get, and if it goes well we'll probably start selling tickets for more events. There will be a food court at the event also so we're hoping to make our presence felt there as well. Things are still under discussion but will let you know what to expect! Thats it for now as I must actually do some work. Hopefully my posts get more detailed as time goes by!

No comments: