Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm back!

Yes, its only been about a day and I'm already ready to share more. So today is my third day at my new job.
Visit www.hungrybangalore.com
It's a very exciting company that is revolutionizing online ordering here in Bangalore. They have all my favorite restaurants, as well as hundreds of others. Within about 3 clicks I can order my food, book tables, or plan a party online, without ever having to pick up the phone! I always hated talking to restaurants cos they never seemed to understand anything..now all my problems are solved..woohoo!
So anyway, I'm the new Business Development Manager...sounds fancy huh? well its not really...i'm still to figure out what all my role encompasses but I suppose thats true of any new job. What's great however is the atmosphere. It's basically a startup so theres a lot of energy to make sure everything goes well.
Um ok, i'm tired of writing now.
To be continued!...

No comments: