Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bangalore LIfestyle

I had a very interesting conversation with someone the other day. If you're from Bangalore I'm sure you know how much things have changed in the last few years. The city used to be known for its vibrant nightlife, greenery, and pleasant weather. SlowlyI see each of these eroding. The nightlife has been cut off at the feet thanks to our 11:30 deadline, and you know whats the strangest part, I'm now so used to it that I kind of like it. Now I never have to worry about going out on a weekday because no matter how great the party is i'll be asleep in bed by 1230 and still fresh for work the next morning. Every once in a while when I need a good venting I take off to some nice place and party hard there. Sigh..its amazing what one can get used to! I suppose its also reflective of the resilient nature we all have inherently. I won't deny that I wouldnt be happy however if there was a change in the deadline! especially as new years approaches and it seems like i wont be able to make it out of town!

No comments: